At Atlas, PEOPLE are at the centre of everything we do. We strive for continuous improvements and development in innovation, sustainability and production.
Atlas Concrete Ltd, established since 1989, are one of the leading experts in all types of prestressed and precast concrete. Product quality, customer service and customer satisfaction are all very high on our agenda.
If you would like to be part of the team take a look at our current vacancies.
Alternatively post your application to our head office address.
Atlas Concrete Ltd
Our Current Vacancies
Atlas Concrete Ltd are one of the leading experts in all types of pre-stressed and pre-cast concrete products, supplying both the agricultural and construction industries.
As part of our busy team, you will be working to cast and produce high quality, concrete products as per customer requirements.
Starting wage is £10.42 per hour, increasing to £11.75 once you are competent on the job. During a 3 month trial period you will be assessed on performance, reliability and attendance. A full time permanent contract is available if you can prove yourself to be hard working and reliable.
You will also be eligible for a weekly attendance bonus!
Any additional hours worked are paid at overtime rate.
Your duties will include:
- Ensuring all work in the beds is completed to a high standard with maximum accuracy to ensure our customer satisfaction.
- Cleaning the aisles and both ends of the beds prior to the end of your shift.
- Using and maintaining any machinery and tools in accordance with training to ensure the highest standards of safety are maintained at all times.
- Being responsible for your own health and safety and that of others at all times.
Working hours are 6am to 4pm Mon-Fri with some Sat working available.
Previous experience is preferred, however a full induction will be carried out and on the job training and support will be provided.
Candidates should be hardworking and able to commute to the site reliably.
A driving licence is very advantageous.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £11.75 per hour
- Company pension
- Monday to Friday
We are fully compliant with Government regulations around COVID-19
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Wigton, CA7 4NS: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: One location